The Practical Neuroscience of Leadership™ is a transformative, new neuroscience-based leadership development system that harnesses the power of the brain to help you bring out the best in yourself and others.
The Foundational version contains:
- Validated, 10-minute, online survey that identifies your personal brain strengths
- Your customized 14-page report with personalized strategies for life and leadership success
- 95-page Leadership workbook
- NeuroNotes™ Quick Reference Card (laminated)
The starting point of your Practical Neuroscience of Leadership™ package is your personalized Brain PathWays® report. After taking a quick, statistically-validated online survey, you have instant access to your custom report.
14-page individualized custom report features
- Comprehensive data and personal recommendations
- Match your strengths to your leadership responsibilities
- How to enhance communication with everyone
- How to create the best environment for particular tasks
- Prevention of most likely accidents and mistakes
- Strategies to increase productivity by 25% to 50%
- Powerful methods to be more creative
- Quick stress relief exercises to keep you moving
Comprehensive Leadership Workbook (95 pages)
This physical product, along with your NeuroNotes™ (below), is shipped to your address.
- Practical neuroscience information, exercises and templates to expand your awareness and use of your neuro-leadership potential
- Leveraging the unique qualities and talents of team members for performance excellence
- Creating dynamic balance of an organization’s diverse needs
- Understanding mood states and how they affect engagement and productivity
- Building and leading high performance teams and organizations
- Implementing high road behaviors for greater engagement and productivity
- Improving understanding, while reducing communication time
- Reducing stress and building trust
- 48 reflective leadership questions with illustrative responses from the five authors
NeuroNotes™ for Leaders, Practitioners and Coaches
- Laminated, quick-reference companion to The Practical Neuroscience of Leadership™
- Practical neuroscience terms to define a common language
- Summary of brain strength and “blind spot” characteristics, statistics and communication guide
Foundational Package includes: Brain PathWays® Assessment and Report; The Practical Neuroscience of Leadership™ workbook; NeuroNotes™
Online Assessment Information
Product delivery: link to online survey via email
Format: pdf report
Product delivery: physical product shipped
Shipping Weight (in pounds): .7
Dimensions in Inches (L x W x H): 15 x 12 x .75
Author: Miller, Hager, Phelps, Hockenberry & Garrett
Publisher: The Hadron Group, Inc.
Publish Date: 2012
Foundational ISBN-13: 978-0-9850737-4-9
Format: Spiral bound
Number of Pages: 95
Why is it important to know my brain strengths?
Your unique strengths are your personal life foundation for communication, career, relationships, leadership, stress reduction, problem solving and academic success. Working and performing with the way your brain works instead of against the way it works is your key to unlocking your brain power for more fulfillment and a better life.
How do I know that my results reflect my strengths?
Hadron assessments have been repeatedly tested for reliability by independent psychometric experts, using the highest standards of statistical research methods. You can trust your results and personalized strategies. READ MORE
How are my Brain PathWays results different from other assessments?
Brain PathWays is the only program that not only identifies your brain strengths, but gives you the practical application tools to instantly use them for life success. Unlike some behavioral and psychological assessments, your strategies are based on your personal strengths.
Will my results change in a year, or more?
Sensory sequences and cognitive preferences almost always stay the same. Over time, your strengths and “blind spots” typically get stronger because you are aware of them and use them more consciously. This is the power of neuroplasticity in action.
How long does the online assessment take?
Typically, it takes about 10 to 15 minutes to complete the 50 statistically-validated statements. Because there is no right or wrong response, you can usually trust your initial instinct, thus shortening the time it takes to complete the fun and easy assessment.
What does my report cover?
Report sections include: Summary Profile, Strengths and Blind Spots, Score Interpretation and application tools for: Best Careers, Better Communications, Personal Productivity, Accelerated Learning, Accessing Creativity, Reducing Stress and Family/Group Template.
When do I get my report?
Brain strength assessment reports are foundational and integral to all Neuidentity products; results are available online immediately after completing the 10 to 15-minute online assessment.